Getting the right financial advice will make you feel secure, in control of your affairs and give you peace of mind that you are on track to achieve your financial goals. Having a plan in place ensures your finances are in shape should you face the arrival of a new family member, a redundancy, caring for an elderly loved one, facing illness or injury or wanting to renovate the family home.
What does a financial planner do?
Many people think that financial planners are only used by the wealthy, however this could not be further from the truth. Financial planners are available to everyone. They analyze your financial needs based on your individual circumstance, along with your short and long-term goals.
Here is what an ITP financial planner can do for you:
- Help you to manage your money
- Structure a financial plan focused on your specific needs, such as managing debt, growing your investments or protecting your family
- Make sense of complex financial material
- Advise how best to grow your wealth
- Help to boost your super
- Advise factors that may impact your financial future and ensure you are prepared and protected
- Set up your investment portfolio, along with providing professional advice
- Review your superannuation or set up an SMSF
- Help achieve personal financial independence
Why use ITP Financial Planning?
ITP Financial advisors have specialist knowledge and years of experience. Speaking with one of our advisors will help you define what your goals are and assist in putting the right strategies in place in order for you to achieve them.
At ITP Financial Planning we offer:
- Obligation-free consultations, at NO cost
- Straight-forward, tailored advice
- Highly experienced financial Advisors
- Security of a trusted name – ITP have been in business for more than 40 years!
- Excellent customer service from our friendly team
- Access to a wide choice of financial institutions and products
- Branches Australia-wide for your convenience
Our Advice Process
Our financial planning process is carefully considered and allows time for our clients to understand the financial advice presented to them, and for us to understand our clients’ needs and goals. Here is an overview of our 8-step process:
|Obligation free meeting at no cost, where we gather your financial information & determine your needs.|
|2.||Strategy meeting to discuss your goals|
|Our financial advice is individually tailored and prepared to reflect your personal goals and objectives. At this meeting, we get a better understanding of your current situation and desires for the future.|
|3.||Research and advice preparation|
|We go away and construct a financial plan for you based on your goals and what you are looking to achieve.|
|We will send you a copy of your financial plan for review. This provides you with an opportunity to note down any questions before we next meet.|
|Our implementation meeting is where we discuss our recommendations to you, step through each component of the plan and answer any questions before putting the plan into place.|
|Only upon your acceptance and sign off of the plan, will we commence implementation.|
|7.||Client satisfaction meeting|
|Part of our service is developing a client relationship whereby you feel comfortable and confident in our recommendations and advice. At this meeting we check you are satisfied the financial plan has been correctly implemented.|
|Regular review meetings will help us ensure the existing financial plan is on track, still relative and working for you.|