Our client service charter
The ITP Financial Services charter is a set of 5 Promises that outline what our clients can expect from us and what we will always strive to deliver. At ITP our goal is to make financial services simple and available. To make this happen, we’re focusing on 5 key things and delivering them to you every time you engage our services.
Client Charter – our promise to you.
- We’re all ears – we commit to listen to your needs, wants and concerns. We’re here for you and will never make a recommendation until we fully understand your unique situation.
- Open and upfront – we will always be truthful and keep you informed at all times. We will contact you to set regular meetings, to review performance, discuss costs and learn about future planning opportunities.
- Making it easy – through every process. We will remove any hassle or confusion and provide you with easy to understand, simple to implement and effective financial solutions. With our 24-hour “return call” policy, you will always receive an answer to your questions or concerns with promptness.
- Client comes first – we will ensure we are always putting your interests first. With a strong client-focused culture, we will explain all financial, mortgage* or SMSF options available to you when making our recommendations and commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas as they are introduced to the marketplace.
- A warm smile – friendly service is our passion. You can expect friendly, professional and knowledgeable service from all our financial advisors, mortgage brokers and SMSF experts.
* Please note mortgage recommendations will be provided by a mortgage specialist of ITP Home Loans.